Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Family Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Family Cruising Discuss family cruising - kids programs, babysitting, infant care, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 2nd, 2003, 09:50 PM
Katlynn (Kate)

Default conquest age 13

Hi, i'm going on conquest and i'm 13. Is the programs in action alley for me or is it with the smaller kids? Also what will we be doing? Will we be playing sports(volleyball, basketball) or anything? I'm a big sport fan so do we play there in the program or do we have to go and find people to play sports on or own?
E-mail me back!
thanks,
katlynn
Sponsored Links
Old August 4th, 2003, 10:31 AM
Luisa

Default Re: conquest age 13

I'm the family cruise editor here. I'll see if my contacts at Carnival can provide me with more details about the teen program on the Conquest.
Smooth sailing,
Luisa Frey Gaynor
Old August 5th, 2003, 08:52 PM
katlynn

Default Re: Re: conquest age 13

Thanks much, katlynn
Old August 6th, 2003, 11:20 AM
simon123

Default Re: conquest age 13

We just got back from a cruise on the Conquest and the teen program was a disaster. I have 2 kids (12 & 14). They had a better time staying in the room rather than going to the teen room. I do not recommend it. My kids were very disappointed.
Old August 24th, 2003, 05:08 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to -Rob
Default Re: Re: conquest age 13

dude, dont listen to Simon. Although he had a bad expierence dosnt mean you will. You will have a blast. I was just on a Carnival cruise in June (on the carnival pride) and had a blast. I am 15 and didnt go to the camp carnival thing. There are arcades, dance clubs, and a lot of other stuff to do. You make it what it is, go and meet people the first night and you will have a blast. I cant wait to go on my next cruise, and especially cant wait untill my next carnival cruise. Just go thinking you will have the time of your life, meet people the first night, and have fun!! Trust me, if you meet people you will have a blast and you wont be in your cabin ANY. I would leave about 9-10 AM and return at around 1-2AM. Meeting my family for lunch sometimes, and dinner. You will have a blast and disregard what Simon said because thats the one bad expierence in A LOT!!! No teen on my cruise complained of nothing to do. If you have any questions, reply or email me WarnerAtJICS@yahoo.com. You will have a blast!

Rob (15 yo guy from SC)

anyone on:
Sovereign OTS - jan 16
Mariner OTS - June 6
Old September 15th, 2003, 01:27 PM
p.g.

Default Re: Re: Re: conquest age 13

Simon what exactly didn't your kids like? It would be a bit more helpful if you could have explained your post better.