Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Family Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Family Cruising Discuss family cruising - kids programs, babysitting, infant care, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 23rd, 2003, 08:12 PM
Mel Ruben

Default Galveston, Texas

I just recently returned from a great family cruise.
We were a group of 30 that cruise on the Rhapsody of Seas from the Port of Galveston, Texas.

Our family gathered in Houston the day before the cruise departure. We over-nighted
at an Houston area hotel. We had pre-arranged for a private shuttle to transfer us to Galveston. We loaded up, and left the Houston hotel at 11:00am and arrived in Galveston at 12:30 pm. We checked in on the ship, checked out our cabins, and then took a walk downtown Galveston, just a five minute walk. Many of us had lunch at one of many eateries.

Had we know, we would have arranged to get to Galveston earlier, I would like to have spent more time there.

But I plan on returning. My wife and I plan on returning for another cruise and spent a few days in Galveston.

Write me if I can provide you with more information.

Melvin Ruben
St. Louis
Sponsored Links