Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Family Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Family Cruising Discuss family cruising - kids programs, babysitting, infant care, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 5th, 2004, 09:43 PM
Mare

Default Cribs or PNPs on NCL Dawn

I'm getting mixed answers about this. I contacted NCL's Passenger Courtesy Desk and they said there are portable cribs on board. I've read some people have received Pack N Plays as cribs on board. Which is it??? Can they have both???

My son has never slept in a PNP and I'd have to get him used to it before our Sept trip. Also, I'd like to pack a sheet for him but hate not knowing which size to bring.

UGH!!!
Sponsored Links
Old June 7th, 2004, 09:44 AM
Luisa

Default Re: Cribs or PNPs on NCL Dawn

Alas, some cruise lines might have both PNP and small cribs. I was just on Caribbean Princess and while some cabins had PNP's, we got a full sized crib because they ran out of the smaller ones! So you never know.... As for crib sheets, they line always provides clean, appropriate sheets. Just make sure you bring a small blanket to cover up your child in case the line doesn't provide one.
Did you read my article, "Bringing the baby" that's on this section of CruiseMates? It gives you lots of practical advice on cruising with little ones.
Smooth sailing,
Luisa Frey Gaynor
Family Cruise Editor