Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Family Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Family Cruising Discuss family cruising - kids programs, babysitting, infant care, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 17th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Captain

Default Carnival Victory Nov 28/04

I'm new to your boards but I get a very warm feeling about all the folks that post here. My husband and I who have sailed on the Paradise twice before took a leap of faith and booked a cruise on the Victory for this November for ourselves and our two daughters. Our plan is to surprise the girls the day of the cruise. My concern is not with my five year old so much but more with my almost 14year old. Is anyone else on this sailing with Teens or Tots? Any suggestions for making this an awesome surprise and fabulous week?

Thanks
Michelle
Sponsored Links
Old September 20th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Luisa

Default Re: Carnival Victory Nov 28/04

What's the itinerary? I wrote an article, posted on the main family page of thi site, called "Back to the beach" which will give you ideas of family friendly beaches in the Caribbean.
Smooth sailing,
Luisa Frey Gaynor
Family Cruise Editor