Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Family Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Family Cruising Discuss family cruising - kids programs, babysitting, infant care, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 5th, 2004, 10:57 PM
Beginner

Default Carnival Miracle - t.v. in cabin...can you plug in a video g

I was considering bringing one of those small Plug & Play games with us so the kids would have something to do in the cabin while my husband & I dress for dinner, etc. I'm talking about the kind that you just plug in like the little Atari or Ms. PacMan ones. Do you know if the t.v.s in the cabins have the place to plug these in? I don't know what you call it...a jack?)

Thanks for your help.
Sponsored Links
Old December 6th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Big Craig

Default Re: Carnival Miracle - t.v. in cabin...can you plug in a vid

I guess you still do not like the stupid bring a book along suggestion? May they become the next Bobby Fisher of PS2 and Atari.
Old April 24th, 2005, 10:25 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to drama_dude_renee Send a message via MSN to drama_dude_renee Send a message via Yahoo to drama_dude_renee

hey i dunno if you can hook up a system on the tvs in your room but if you bring your games there are times designated for the kids to play on the systems in club carnival. they have lots of differnt game systems and im sure theyd be cool if you brougth your own games to play

Carnival Valor March 8, 2009
Old April 25th, 2005, 05:34 AM
cruiseprincess0162

You can hook it up on your t.v. I do it with my perosnl dvd player all the time.
Jenna