Happy New Year to all CruiseMates.com's family message board readers!
As you may realize, every month I write an article for this site on various aspects of cruising with kids. I would like to write my February or March article on which is your favorite family cruise line. That said, I have a few questions below that I'd like you to answer for our informal poll. Feel free to give details about why you chose the cruise line/lines that you voted for. I'd like to hear from as many of you as possible by January 28.
If possible, I'D LIKE TO LEAVE THIS POST SOLELY FOR YOUR VOTES AND SUPPORTING DETAILS, RATHER THAN BRINGING IN OTHER THREADS THAT WOULD PROMPT RESPONSES FROM OTHERS. I'd prefer it if no one disputes what others have voted for --although we can't vote in this forum in private, please try to keep this impartial until I've tallied up all the votes. Also, it'll be easier for me to compile your votes and write the article if responses are directed just to the questions below.
As always, I appreciate all your thoughtful input here at the CruiseMates.com's family cruise site.
1. Which is your favorite overall family cruise line?
2. Which is the best cruise line for infants and toddlers?
3. Which SHIPS are best for teens?
4. Which line has the most engaging hands-on learning programs?
5. Which line features the most understanding yet fun youth counselors?
6. Which SHIPS have the best public facilities for families (such as outdoor waterplay areas, video arcades, mini-golf, etc.)?
7. Which line is most economical/affordable for a family of four to cruise on?
I look forward to reading your responses. Thanks!
Luisa Frey Gaynor
FAMILY CRUISE EDITOR