Just a reminder that I need much more input on my query concerning my family cruise line poll. As mentioned in previous posts, I'd like to write my February family cruise article here at CruiseMates on your favorite family cruises. Thus, I'd like you to answer the questions below. Feel free to give details about why you chose a certain ship/line. Please respond by the end of January.
Since we can't vote in private, I assume no one will dispute what others votes for. I'll compile the information into article format for all to read. Thanks for your thoughtful input.
1. Which is your favorite family cruise line? Why?
2. Which is the best line for infants and toddlers?
3. Which SHIPS are best for teens?
4. Which line has the most engaging hands-on learning activities as part of their youth programming?
5. Which line features the most fun and understanding youth counselors?
6. Which SHIPS have the best public facilities for families (such as outdoor waterplay areas, mini-golf, etc)/
7. Which is the most economical/affordable line for a family of four to cruise on?
Luisa Frey Gaynor
Family Cruise Editor