Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Family Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Family Cruising Discuss family cruising - kids programs, babysitting, infant care, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 29th, 2006, 11:54 AM
Beginner

Default pool hours on the celebration

We will be on the Celebration 4/08 and we were wondering what the pool hours were? Are the main pool hours different than than the kids pool? After dinner I know the kids would love to get their suit on for a little eve swim. Do most of the parents hang out at the kids pool? I know the kids will like to play on the slide at the big pool. Also what is the hot tub situation can we take the kids in or are they adult only?
Thanks!
We are very excited! It is so funny my daughter who is 8 said the other day she wanted to go to Flordia and not go on the cruise! We told her to just wait and see! She has no idea how much fun and what a great experience this trip will be!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old March 29th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Cruise Maniac

Carnival Celebration? I think Carnival has the same pool hours fleetwide, but could be wrong. On our Conquest cruise, the Forward Pool was open 8am-8pm, and the Main and Aft pools were open 8am to 10pm. Not sure about the kids pool (didn't know there was one.....maybe a small pool in Camp Carnival for the little ones).

As far as the hot tubs, they are for 18 and over, but Carnival is not consistent in enforcing the rule. What I have seen: guards kicking kids out if they are the only ones in the hot tubs and adults want to use them; adults telling kids to scram. I have only been bothered once by a boy, with a diving mask, constantly diving and kicking his way to the bottom of the hot tub (no parents around). Go with the flow, but I think if you accompany her and she just sits there like everyone else it should be fine; just be aware of the posted rule and don't be surprised if somebody brings it to your attention.

Have a great vacation..........don't forget to sign your daughter up for Camp Carnival; she'll have a blast there and should make a few (or many) friends.