Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Family Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Family Cruising Discuss family cruising - kids programs, babysitting, infant care, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 9th, 2006, 09:30 PM
Beginner

Default 5 adults and 1 infant for two rooms, How do I book online?

I want to book online. But the website I have tried-cruise.com and cruisesonly.com, I can only enter 4 persons at a time. How should I book online? and anybody knows what the rate for infant? I am looking at NCL cruise for hawaii.

Thanks.
littlekitty
Sponsored Links
Old November 13th, 2006, 07:10 PM
Yeoman

Is there a reason you want to book on line rather than calling?
Best,
Luisa Frey Gaynor
Family Cruise Editor
Old November 16th, 2006, 08:26 PM
Admiral

It depends, you can do it one of two ways. You may do two triples or a quad and a double.
Some lines will allow infants to cruise for free or a reduced rate. I would strongly encourage you to call around and get pricing for two reasons... you may get lucky and find an agency willing to offer a discount beyond and above what you might get online and you may get someone familiar with NCL's latest promos and policies regarding travelling with small kids that could work out to your benefit.

I often use the agents that book group cruises for many of the cruise message boards (this one and others) and they generally give me the best deals, are very professional, and are very knowledgable.
Old November 29th, 2006, 10:29 AM
Passenger

You can only book online for 4 because that is maximum occupancy unless you get suite. We just traveled with me, spouse, infant, 13 year old, 15 year old and 17 year old on Carnival. I had to go through my travel agent and she was able to book 2 cabins, one each with one of the adults in it...once on board Carnival let you go to the pursers desk and switch it around so that me, husband and baby were in one cabin and teens were in the other across the hall, but all lines are different. Also for RC and Carnival you pay full price for the infant, you usually pay same rate for 1st and 2nd passenger in each cabin and a lower rate for guest 3&4 in same cabin.

hope this helps