Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Family Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Family Cruising Discuss family cruising - kids programs, babysitting, infant care, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 21st, 2008, 08:14 PM
Passenger

Default 7 day Caribbean in Aug on Carnival

Taking 3 kids(13,10,7). Haven't booked yet. Looking to do Disney World week prior to cruise. Any info on Ships or itinerary would be great. This will be kids 2nd and our 6th cruise.
Sponsored Links
Old February 24th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to UConn1 Send a message via MSN to UConn1

Jim/Kim,

My recommendations would be the 7 Night Legend out of Tampa (Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, Roatan) or the 5 Night Inspiration from Tampa (Grand Cayman, Cozumel).

The Legend is a sister ship to the Spirit we did in Hawaii - Remember how much fun we had that night in the disco - when Mark's wife came down in her jammies to find him!!!

The Inspiration is my favorite ship for cruises less than 7 nights. She's been completely refurbed and the crew is amazing! It also has the new Waterworks park for kids.

Just let me know when you will be in town so we can get together!

Jodi
Old February 26th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Yeoman

Just be prepared for VERY hot weather in Disney and The Carib in August. Been there and said I wouldn't go again in July or August due to heat!

Best,
Luisa Frey Gaynor
Family Cruise Editor
Old February 27th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Passenger

Thanks for the info. I would have liked to go eariler but can't due to Little League. Everything scheduled around the kids. Think we're going to pass on Disney.