Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Family Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Family Cruising Discuss family cruising - kids programs, babysitting, infant care, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 29th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Beginner

Default any cruises with rooms for fam of 7?

my husband and i would like to take the kids on a cruise, but since they are all quite young (5 kids between ages of 9 and 5) we don't want to be in 2 rooms. of course he and i could each take a room, but part of the purpose of doing this is to have time together him and i! we would like to find a cruise line that can accomodate our family. are there any with large suites? and how much will it cost? thanks for the response!

Meghan
Sponsored Links
Old August 29th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Cruise Maniac

Royal Caribbean has Royal Family Suites that sleep 8 - one "master" bedroom that sleeps two, a second bedroom with two lowers and two bunks and a pull-out sofa in the living room. It has two bathrooms as well. Not sure of the price - depends on ship/itinerary, etc. - you'd have to call as these are not listed on their website.

A less expensive alternative would be getting two connecting cabins, one that sleeps four and one that sleeps three. It would be like having connecting hotel rooms - you can leave the door open in between. This would also give you two bathrooms.