Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Family Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Family Cruising Discuss family cruising - kids programs, babysitting, infant care, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 6th, 2008, 04:24 PM
Passenger

Default Non-custodial parental permission form

Aloha,
Does anyone have a link to or copy of a form for my ex-husband to sign to allow me t o take our daughter out of the country?

I have sole physical custody but we have joint legal custody.

Mahalo, (Thank you)
Hawaii Kat

Aruba Travel Tips

St. Maarten Resort Reviews
Sponsored Links
Old October 9th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Yeoman

There is a web site called Forms for Parents that you can go to download whatever forms you need. Good idea to carry it with you -- I always did for years and was never asked for it. However, this summer I did need it and did not have it so they had to fax my husband for his approval.

Smooth sailing,
Luisa Frey
Family Cruise Editor
Old January 2nd, 2009, 11:03 PM
Cruise Maniac

We just write up a letter that says - We have permission to take the children "list names" to travel on the cruiseship XXX between the dates XXX with anticipated stops at "list ports" and have the other sign it and get it notarized.

On over 1/2 dozen cruises between us, neither of us has ever been asked for the letter, but we have been told that it could be asked for and required, so better to have and not need than to be asked and have an issue.
Old January 4th, 2009, 11:19 PM
Cruise Maniac

Here is a copy of what I made up for our cruise to take 2 of my son's freinds with us.

CONSENT TO TRAVEL

I, ____________________________________ parent of __________________________ authorize my son to travel out of the Continental United Sates of America with the group of XXXXXXXXXXXXX. They will be traveling aboard the Royal Caribbean International Cruise Line to the Eastern Caribbean to the countries of Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Haiti and the US Virgin Islands from the time period of April 17th 2009 through April 26th 2009.
I authorize Dawn XXXX, Walter XXXX or anyone they approve of, that is within the group, to supervise my child and to permit any medical treatment that is needed to provide reasonable care for the safety and welfare of my child.
My child will be under their supervision for the time period prior to the embarking, while traveling from the Norristown area to New York Harbor, during the cruise, during the Ports of Call visited, debarkation and traveling back from New York Harbor to the Norristown area.
My child is allergic to the following things, __________________________________________________

and it is the responsibility of his temporary guardians to prevent him from coming in contact with these things.
My child takes the following medications, __________________________________________________ _

and it is the responsibility of his temporary guardians to make sure he takes his required dosages as prescribed.

_________________________ _______________________
Parent of Child Date Child’s Name Date

__________________________________ ______________________________
Dawn XXXX Date Walt XXXX Date

Read and post cruise reviews

Carnival Fantasy June '02
Carnival Fantasy Oct '03
Carnival Valor April '07
RCI Explorer of Seas April '09
Carnival Freedom April '11
Old January 7th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Yeoman

Thanks for the input -- really helpful to other parents.

The only thing I suggest all also include is the health insurance carrier; ID #; and health insurance phone #.

Smooth sailing,
Luisa Frey
Family Cruise editor