Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > First-Time Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

First-Time Cruisers Novices ask here & No question is too silly!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 17th, 2001, 05:11 PM
Passenger

Default Decisions Decisions

My friend and I are planning a cruise to the Caribean on either the Victory or the Triumph leaving either the 9th or the 16th of March. We are both 26 and enjoy the nightlife and drinks. Which ship do you think would be a better choice and which week do you think would be better? We were trying to hit the peak of spring break to try to get a younger crowd. We are both rookies and have no idea what we are doing. Any other tips are welcome.
Sponsored Links
Old January 1st, 2002, 11:28 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Decisions Decisions

Rich,

I have been on the "Victory" and loved it. I don't think you can go wrong with Carnival. The ships, I believe are all very comparable in size and with the things they have to offer. You will have a great time regardless of the ship you decide to go on. If your choices are the Western Carribean, or Eastern Carribean I would highly recommend the Western one. Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Ochos Rios Jamaica. If you take this one and you like to drink be sure and visit Carlos' & Charlies in Cozumel for the nightlife. A very well known party place. I am not a big drinker but I certainly liked watching the crazy things drunks do. I am preparing for my 5th cruise with Carnival and I haven't regretted any of them. I have taken the Western Carribean twice, what does that say about it. Also for the excursions in Cozumel I went on "The Fury" beach and snorkle party and another time on the "Party Boat".. The Fury wins hands down!! That party boat is mainly self service and The Fury people treat you light Kings & Queens. Good luck with your decision making. I hope this helps you.
Bon' Voyage buddy!