Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > First-Time Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

First-Time Cruisers Novices ask here & No question is too silly!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 14th, 2002, 04:14 AM
Passenger

Default Honeymoon cruise in May

I'm looking into taking a cruise for our Honeymoon at the end of May. I've been considering a caribbean cruise and was wondering if anyone had some advice on what cruise line would be the most romantic. Any particular ship a person would recomend. Any recomendations on southern vs. eastern and western cruises?Any additional info is welcome. Thanks for your time.
Sponsored Links
Old February 21st, 2002, 09:07 AM
donnajo

Default Re: Honeymoon cruise in May

My husband and I took our first cruise on our honeymoon.
That was May '94. We did Royal Caribbean's Southern Caribbean and loved it! (been cruising ever since) Our 8th cruise is in 5 weeks. We have done the Eastern, Western, Southern, Hawaii and the Mediterranean. THe Southern was my favorite, followed closely by the Eastern Caribbean.
We have sailed RCCl, Princess, NCL and Celebrity. Wouldn't do NCL again. We thought it was kind of lower class. But, there are alot of cruisers who love them. I think Celebrity is geared towards a little bit older crowd, so I would choose RCCL. It's a little more upbeat without being a "party" ship, the food is good, and their ships are very beautiful (ie the Radiance of the Seas) Good Luck. You will definitely be hooked!