Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > First-Time Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

First-Time Cruisers Novices ask here & No question is too silly!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 2nd, 2002, 03:29 PM
Hector L. Rodriguez

Default Cabin Accomodation

Maybe is to late to ask this question but. This is our fist-time-cruise-vacations for our Family.

We will total of 9 accomodated in 2 cabins. And I just figure out....

How Carnival accomodates 5 in a cabin? I only see 2 Twin Beds and I'm wonder where the other 3 will sleep? (the third is a child so I really need to know, Where the other 2 persons will sleep?

Thanks in advance for your advices...

Hector
Sponsored Links
Old March 2nd, 2002, 04:40 PM
CHARLENE HEMPLER

Default Re: Cabin Accomodation

They will give you a room with a couple of pull down beds in it. and not sure for the fifth. could be a roll away bed. they will make sure you have enough places if you booked it for 9 people.
Old March 3rd, 2002, 11:50 PM
Linda T.

Default Re: Cabin Accomodation

Hi Hector,
I have squeezed 5 in a cabin many times on Carnival ships.You'll have 2 uppers and 2 lowers and a rollaway bed if your in a regular cabin. I'm not sure about suites. It's a tight fit but you can do it. . You won't be in your cabin much anyway. Have a great cruise.. Linda