Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > First-Time Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

First-Time Cruisers Novices ask here & No question is too silly!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 8th, 2002, 12:41 PM
First Mate

Default Alcohol brought onboard

I am set to take my first cruise 4/5/03 on the Golden Princess...excited!!!! I have read where you can bring wine onboard, but are not allowed to bring hard liquor onboard. I would assume with a little imagination, you would have no trouble "smuggling" it aboard. Clear liquor re-poured into water bottles, caramel colored liquor into ginger-ale bottles, dark liquor into root beer bottles, etc...

Anyone tried this? Any troubles encountered bringing it onboard in their original containers? Worth the trouble? I can just picture my wife grabbing a bottle, thinking it to be soda, and getting a mouthful of Barcardi 151 instead! Not the best way to start the cruise - in the doghouse!
Sponsored Links