Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > First-Time Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

First-Time Cruisers Novices ask here & No question is too silly!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 11th, 2002, 06:50 PM
First Mate

Default DON'T FORGET to PACK ...

We just returned from PRIDE 3/2 to Western Caribbean. Had a GREAT time and the ship is beautiful. We'd taken along some Glow-in-the-Dark Bracelets and Necklaces that we passed out in the nightclubs and up on deck at nite. They were a big hit and lotsa fun.
So be sure to pack some of these things for extra fun in the lounges and on deck at nite. I bought these items at oriental.com, along with a whole lot of other fun things for the trip, like stuffed tropical fish and a variety of keychain novelties to hook on our bags for easy identification. They worked GREAT!

When you disembark, they 'herd' you to the luggage warehouse to find your bags, which are all arranged by your luggage tag color, but you still have to look up and down the rows and on the tables for your bags. Be sure to have some type of easy identification on them. I used neon colored, stuffed tropical fish. Very cute and they worked great.

Nancy
Sponsored Links
Old March 11th, 2002, 09:36 PM
KathyD

Default Re: DON'T FORGET to PACK ...

That's a great idea Nancy, thanks