Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > First-Time Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

First-Time Cruisers Novices ask here & No question is too silly!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 23rd, 2002, 07:15 PM
Passenger

Default Jubilee -resturants

I have been reading , and the resturants that are on the ship (like pizza rest. and burger place)do you have to pay to eat there ??? ARE IS IT INCLUDED???I have also read some peoples reviews that are awful, they say the ship Jubilee is dark and dingy, and then the next one i read they had a great time and enjoyed the ship, but i am wondering since the boat was made in 1986, thats a long time, if they havent done any renevotions, it probably needs some improvements. please help, we are cruising on the jubilee in July, with 2 kids, I will be devasted if it is bad??????

sojie 1
Sponsored Links
Old March 29th, 2002, 09:52 AM
marnie

Default Re: Jubilee -resturants

The site below has extensive information about each ship. Click on the link for your ship. I'm sure it has been renovated several times since then, but you could check the brochure or cruiseline's website to see when it was last refurbished. All the food should be included. A few ships have 1 restaurant that has an additional charge, but it's usually a very fancy restaurant. Many people take food from the buffet to the pool area or their cabins. Room service is also included, but there may be a charge for certain beverages brought to the room. Coffee and tea usually there's no charge.

http://www.mytravelco.com/cruises/in...seships/az.asp

I wouldn't worry about anything. It's all what you make of it. I was on a brand new ship and had constant problems with the room key. Oh well, I had to run up and down the steps several times to get the key fixed. Not a big deal, sh*** happens. I still had the time of my life.
Old April 9th, 2002, 06:42 PM
Eydie

Default Re: Jubilee -resturants

We were on the Jubilee last summer and it was great. Every thing looked new and shiny. The food was very good but the desserts were just okay. You can eat in the dining room or one of the buffetts or the pizza they have 24 hours a day - all included in your cruise price. They also have juice, lemonaide, tea and ice cream available all the time. Have Fun!
Eydie
Old May 2nd, 2002, 10:05 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Jubilee -resturants

We sailed the Jubilee last September. It was a wonderful time! The 24 hour pizza was quite good and always fresh. There is no pay to eat restaurant on board, all food was free. There were midnight buffets several nights as well. The ship was clean and the rooms were clean, our steward was awesome and so nice! The decor in rooms is a little outdated, oranges and browns, but clean and upkept. HTe main rooms are beautiful though and very tasteful. THis was our first cruise, so we didn't know what to expect or have anything to compare it too. Relax, you will have a blast!