Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > First-Time Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

First-Time Cruisers Novices ask here & No question is too silly!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 22nd, 2003, 05:30 PM
First Mate

Default Cruise Research

Hello! Since I love to plan my trips and don't get to go on enough to suit me, why don't
you let me do the research on yours--for free? This is a hobby for me. I am not employed or connected to the travel industry in any manner. Just send me an email (( or visit my webpage at http://www.geocities.com/dandanthetravelinman/ )) and give me as specific info as you'd like concerning your travel: dates, budget, number of people, ages, preferred destination, activities, personal likes/dislikes, etc. and I'll figure out the right cruise for you (in my opinion) and send you the info on it! dan
Sponsored Links
Old April 6th, 2003, 01:25 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Cruise Research

that is really a great offer Dan, but I like you am a planning freak! I plan so much, and so far ahead, when it comes time to depart, I really don't need to go! Not..just love the research..but if I ever need your help, I will e-mail.
Thanks
Dona in Canada