Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > First-Time Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

First-Time Cruisers Novices ask here & No question is too silly!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 30th, 2003, 07:22 AM
John278

Default Embarking/Debarking Times

Quick question....we flying to Miami on a flight we booked separately. The flight arrives in Miami at 9:30AM. I know that is plenty ogf time befor 1:30 embarking time, but if we are that early, will the bus (we have the transfers) take us to the ship or will it wait for other flights to arrive? Also, will it benefit us being that we might arrive to the ship really early?
Also, coming home we have a 5PM flight. IAgain, I knwo that is plenty of time once we get off the ship (maybe too much time), but how long do you think it will take between getting off the ship and gettign to the bus and to Miami Airport? Thanks
Carnival Triumph baby...It's finally here (Saturday). I can't wait to get the hell out of here and get away from work!
Sponsored Links
Old September 30th, 2003, 09:02 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Embarking/Debarking Times

Congratulations on your cruise John.

You will be able to get to the ship early enough to board before the stated 1:30 embarking time. We usually get there about 11:30 -12:00 and can get checked in and onto the ship. If you wait until 1:30 the lines will be long. Besides, my favorite time of the whole cruise is dropping off the carry on luggage in the room and proceeding immediately to the Lido deck to get a big fat juicy cheeseburger and fries and a cold beer and sitting by the pool listening to the calypso band.

You will debark by 10:00 a.m. It could be as early as 8:00 a.m. too. Getting your luggage and transportation to the airport might be close to an hour.

Have a great cruise.

Regards,
Thomas
Old September 30th, 2003, 03:10 PM
John278

Thanks. I can't wait...
Old October 1st, 2003, 10:12 AM
Admiral

John, most times the ship provided bus will wait until its full then leave for the cruise terminal.