Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > First-Time Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

First-Time Cruisers Novices ask here & No question is too silly!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 16th, 2003, 08:10 PM
Passenger

Default Love To Hear From Singles

Aloha,

I am a single guy in my mid 40s and was born and raised and still living in Honolulu and hopefully will go on a cruise September 2004 and since I can visit beaches any time I wish and I love nature I am hoping to go to either Alaska or New England/Canada and I probably would sail on Carnival.
My question is: I would love to meet other singles on the ship and I would love to know which destination draws more single people?? These message boards are great cause you get to hear from others who actually went on cruises and is not afraid to speak their minds on the pros AND cons of cruising.
Sponsored Links
Old January 1st, 2004, 10:30 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Love To Hear From Singles

Hello, I have only been on carb. cruises and have had no problem finding single people. Not sure on the ones to the north though. I am guessing there will always be some single people on board every cruise, just probably alot more going south instead of north. Maybe more luck during holidays and the summer when more people take a vacation.

Good luck

Michele

Fascination