Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > First-Time Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

First-Time Cruisers Novices ask here & No question is too silly!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 13th, 2004, 02:00 AM
Brianh777

Default All Inclusive Cruises?

Are there any ALL inclusive cruises?

My wife and I are trying to decide on a vacation this year, and are leaning towards a Sandals type Jamaca thing.

I would be interested in a cruise, but I want somthing where once we get there, we don't have to worry about drinking / tipping, etc...

Thanks!

Brian
Sponsored Links
Old March 13th, 2004, 12:37 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Re: All Inclusive Cruises?

Silverseas Cruise Line

Old March 15th, 2004, 10:56 AM
Admiral

Some of the higher end cruise lines can be all inclusive of everything including drinks, but none of the "popular" lines operate that way.
Old March 15th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Admiral

Brian having done both - our choice would be to cruise. Inclusives are nice, but they do have "hidden costs" - example - if you want to go into town to do some shopping - you will have to hire a cab, if you want to do something that the resort doesn't offer it will cost you. You only have one restaurant to choose from on the resort. If you want to try a different restaurant you have to hire a cab go into town and pay for your meal. And they get you with the booze - the stuff that is included is basic "bar booze" so if your drink of choice is say Beefeaters & Tonic you will have to pay extra for your Beefeaters(if they even have it.
Just something for you to think about........
Old March 19th, 2004, 08:36 PM
excited now

I have been to sandals and there are a few restaurants on the resort to choose from and also you can reserve dinner at any other near by sandals to try something different.
pay at one place and play at all. It was great. Also cruising is a blast. I love them both. This year it is cruising all the way. whatever you decide you will have a great time.
Old April 4th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Reeboksmm

Hi Brian: I was undecided to as to what I should do..I've been to sandals in 4 time, st lucia 2X, jamaica 2X and loved it.

i kept hearing crusing was the way to go. Although my husband and I do all inclusives on every trip we go to, I decided to give this a try - its a surprise anniversary gift!...so you should to...you have absolutely nothing to lose, probably gain something very different...
Old April 6th, 2004, 07:48 PM
gopack

Brian,

I know tht Radisson Seven Seas cruises are all-inclusive. All tipping is included as well as all wine for dinners. Also, all soda and water is included and stocked in your refrigerator. You can have as much as you like and you can ask for what you like. It really makes it nice not to have to worry about the tipping on the last night.
Old April 11th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Passenger

Brian,

My husband and I have been to Sandals Jamaica five times and this year decided on the alaska cruise for something different (first time cruisers). My only concern was getting the bar bill at the end of the cruise!! At Sandals, ALL your drinks are included, not matter what you drink.
I'm sure no matter which you choose, you'll have a great time. Let me know what you decide.

Post Edited (04-11-04 15:55)