Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > First-Time Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

First-Time Cruisers Novices ask here & No question is too silly!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 29th, 2004, 01:35 AM
Passenger

Default Sailing Solo cabin info

I am sailing alone and I sure hope I am NOT sharing a room w/ anyone. When I first was interested in booking my vacation I called ORBITZ. They informed me that I would be sharing a cabin. So I decided to book directly through CARNIVAL instead..... Hopefully CARNIVAL doesn't screw up! I haven't even got a cabin asigned to me yet?

Chef Cin

Sponsored Links
Old June 6th, 2004, 08:18 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Sailing Solo cabin info

chef cin

i hope all goes well with your cabin. it is really outrageous what they charge to be solo in the cabin. i went threw vacationstogo.com and only had to pay $100 extra to have the cabin alone. from what i have read since then i got a real bargain. check them out the next time you are ready to cruise. they have have great prices and are a wonderful company to deal with.