Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > First-Time Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

First-Time Cruisers Novices ask here & No question is too silly!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 26th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Kari

Default Our first time...Mariner'06'

Well we booked last night!!! I have been wondering around these boards for a couple weeks now learning all there is to know! I am so grateful for everyones help, in clearing up misconceptions, listing things I'd never had thought to bring with and tour guides off the ship!!!

Well we are booked on the Mariner on Jan. 29 2006, it will be my famliy of 4, my sister and her famliy of 4 and my daughter's friend, so we have a party of 9!!! 4adults and kids from 5-13. For our first cruise this seem's like a crowd to me but we'll manage!!

My basic question is, is anyone else going on this cruise?? And what does everyone think of forward cabins on the 6th deck???(inside)

I can't wait for the holidays to come and go this year, I hope it won't mess up the holidays for all the kids??

Again Thanks to all of you that answer questions and give advice you are the ones that make these boards what they are!!

Kari
Sponsored Links