Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > First-Time Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

First-Time Cruisers Novices ask here & No question is too silly!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 25th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Beginner

Default 2nd Time Cruiser / Single Mature Gay Guy

Hi... I am planning to cruise in late summer or early fall this year. Maybe southern Carribbean, maybe Greece. I'm trying to figure out if it is smart to search for a Cabin Mate or to pay the single supplement. Finding the right ship with the right supplement does not seem to be an easy task.

I would enjoy the company of another guy.. but it would have to be the right guy. I'm not mainstream gay, and would be open to a straight, curious, bi or masculine gay guy. I would enjoy feedback from guys who have experimented with this in the past. ... as well as interested parties. Thanks for any and all advice. ... Ahh... I'm 54 and in good shape.
Sponsored Links
Old January 30th, 2009, 09:58 PM
Admiral

You may want to contact Holland America. They have a program for singles that gives them a very reasonable 1/2 of double occupancy price and they try to find you a room mate. If they cannot find a cabin mate, the cabin is yours at the regular double occupancy rate.

It is pot luck on your cabin mate but you do have the chance of having your own cabin.