CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   First-Time Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/first-time-cruisers/)
-   -   Anything worry you about a cruise? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/first-time-cruisers/379269-anything-worry-you-about-cruise.html)

Trip January 7th, 2011 05:57 PM

Anything worry you about a cruise?

Many time,someone who has never stepped foot on a cruise ship, is hesitant to book.... ships in headlines of late, friends who have cruised and hated it, fears of being bored, I know I will get seasick,etc, etc...

Tell us your issues,and we will share how we feel, so that you will enjoy a cruise!

Lakers Fan January 7th, 2011 10:21 PM

My youngest child and her husband booked a cruise this past week .This is the first for both of them . Her reason for not booking previously was a fear of getting seasick .

Haoie January 10th, 2011 08:18 PM

I worry about cruise ship withdrawl after I leave!

Trip January 10th, 2011 08:19 PM

Amen to that!:D

Dhill January 16th, 2011 09:14 AM

First cruise 68 days until 14 day Hawaii cruise on the sapphire princess (ya) WE are not going to worry about anything It has benn fun from the time we started looking at the diffrent cruises. after reading alot of comments and opions(espeacialy on this site).WE figure we have some idea of whats going on, We have been reading alot of reviews of ships and cruise lines and there seems to be more than afew pepole who just pick at every little thing its makes we wonder they even go on a cruise in the firstplace? Not us I think we could be going to Hawaii on atug boat and still have a blast.Im just rambling on now. back to the question IT been woory free having agreat time just planning and day dreaming of going. We would like to thank everyone for there thoughts and apions Its been very helpful. Happy sailing to all.

LisaK January 17th, 2011 02:08 PM

Dhill you totally have the right attitude, relax, enjoy have fun and don't sweat the small stuff

richstacy January 19th, 2011 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henry43 (Post 1340745)
My youngest child and her husband booked a cruise this past week .This is the first for both of them . Her reason for not booking previously was a fear of getting seasick .

No problem. Go to the drugstore, and buy some over-the-counter Bonine just in case. They will probably never be used. But they may make her feel more secure.:)

richstacy January 19th, 2011 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dhill (Post 1342971)
... Not us I think we could be going to Hawaii on atug boat and still have a blast.Im just rambling on now. back to the question IT been woory free having agreat time just planning and day dreaming of going. We would like to thank everyone for there thoughts and apions Its been very helpful. Happy sailing to all.

Bon voyage!!:)

Trip January 19th, 2011 03:34 PM

Boredom, afraid to be in the middle of nowhere, controlled dining, too many people, are just a few of things I have heaerd over the years,and recently, in my other post...dietary worries...

Right or wrong, the people who don't cruise, feel there are isssues,and I don't mean monetary reasons...