Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > First-Time Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

First-Time Cruisers Novices ask here & No question is too silly!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 31st, 2012, 04:31 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Post Suggestions for cruise lines

Having read about ship cruise adventures, I am thinking about sailing to Islands of New England next summer. I don’t want to spend in a large ship crowded with passengers. I consider cruising in a small ship with my friends. Have you got any good recommendations? Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Old August 1st, 2012, 02:35 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Reply

We had a small ship adventure to New England with Blount Small Ship Adventure. It was truly a great experience! We visited Nantucket Island, Martha’s Island, New Bedford and Block Island in a six day trip. Food and accommodation was better. Nice staffs. We were not disappointed with them. These guys are recommended.
Old August 1st, 2012, 09:13 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

Or you can try American Cruise Lines which feature a number of ships sailing the inland waterways from Maine all the way down to Florida.

They are also now on the Missisippi, the Columbia River and in Alaska.

This is an excellent, small, all-AMERICAN cruise line with uncrowded boats, great food and calm, inland-based itineraries.

Enjoy your cruise either way.