CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   First-Time Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/first-time-cruisers/)
-   -   When is Spring Break 2013? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/first-time-cruisers/394521-when-spring-break-2013-a.html)

HoneymoonCruiser February 5th, 2013 11:15 PM

When is Spring Break 2013?

I don't have kids or know anyone in school of any type. Could someone give me date ranges for spring break? I am thinking of going on a cruise the last week of April or early May. We want to avoid the majority of spring breakers.

green_rd February 6th, 2013 07:40 AM

College spring breaks are usually in March and el/hi from late March to mid April. You should be in pretty good shape with your dates

Donna February 6th, 2013 08:27 AM

The spring breaks should be all finished by that time, especially by May, heck, the college kids will be almost done for the year then. A good way to know when spring breaks are, check out the prices during March and then end of April, should see a big price difference.

HoneymoonCruiser February 6th, 2013 09:41 PM

I think we are going to go with May 11th to be on the safe side.

I went to a party college. I could only imagine what a spring break would be like to cruise on ..... :-?

Thanks everyone!

Trip February 6th, 2013 10:19 PM

Since many parts of the county start school in August, they get out in May, and cruise, so you may have more little kids on the cruise..for the most part, we have not been annoyed:)

CarlosamPlus February 7th, 2013 05:54 AM

This is a great way to introduce your child to the sport of tennis. Children ages 5-17 will learn basic strokes, rules of the game, and proper tennis etiquette. It's a fun, exciting week of tennis. There is even a pizza party on the last day of camp.

Donna February 7th, 2013 03:10 PM

Carlos,
Welcome to Cruisemates...Do you have a cruise coming up in the near future??

rollerdonna February 7th, 2013 06:11 PM

April into May you should be fine. Here in Atlantic Canada our break is March 11-15, and most others are anytime in March.
Have fun!

donna

Paul Motter February 8th, 2013 05:06 PM

March 8 - 25th seems to be the consensus from what I see.

CarlosamPlus February 10th, 2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarlosamPlus (Post 1463701)
This is a great way to introduce your child to the sport of tennis. Children ages 5-17 will learn basic strokes, rules of the game, and proper tennis etiquette. It's a fun, exciting week of tennis. There is even a pizza party on the last day of camp.

This is a great way to introduce your child to the sport of tennis. Children ages 5-17 will learn basic strokes, rules of the game, and proper tennis etiquette. It's a fun, exciting week of tennis. There is even a pizza party on the last day of camp