Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > First-Time Cruisers

First-Time Cruisers Novices ask here & No question is too silly!

Old October 23rd, 2015, 04:09 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for Christian Cruise Mate for Private Cruise

Hi, everybody. New to this site. I just purchased a 31' Silverton cabin cruiser that's in Rhode Island. I live near Atlanta, Georgia. I plan to store the boat in RI over the winter and then next spring go up to get the boat and sail it down to Savannah or maybe further south. If somebody wants to make the trip from RI to GA sooner, like before November when the boat has to go into storage, I would be up for that. It sleeps 4 people, and I am looking for another person or two - adults only - to travel with me so that I need not make my first trek alone and also to have somebody to help defray some of the costs (e.g. fuel for the trip). Also, I would be interested in future travel through the Caribbean after getting the boat down to Savannah, so if anybody is interested we could hit some more islands at some point as well.

Last edited by privatecruise; October 23rd, 2015 at 04:56 PM.