Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > First-Time Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

First-Time Cruisers Novices ask here & No question is too silly!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 9th, 2018, 09:38 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Late Dining Bad?

Hello - I've been on a few cruises growing up, like a really long time ago 9 to 15 years of age... I'm 37 now and taking the future wife and her 9 year old on a deal I did early booking for 4 day Fantasy out of Mobile AL (I'm in GA and drive time there just made sense) - and it looks like a decent intro cruise to them (was either that or a beach trip, more food on a ship lol) - I got bottom deck oceanview, it's near the stairs/elevator we can walk just fine not too worried about that - it gave me 815 late dining.... We are late eaters but does that mean we are going to miss all the good shows? Or are they before or after with room enough to run to dining? Thanks again - I would like to see some shows with her while the little one does the night owls...

Speaking of the little one, definitely want to book the Suess breakfast for us, I assume you run somewhere on the ship once on it to reserve that? I got the Faster to Fun thing to get on faster...

Thanks again...
Sponsored Links
Old July 10th, 2018, 12:27 PM
Admiral

Most cruiselines offer two shows, one for early diners and one for late diners. If you have the late dining option I would suggest going to the first or early show. Both performances are usually the same.

Liberty OTS 4/2018
Symphony OTS 11/2018
Navigator OTS 12/2018
Adventure OTS 3/2019
Old July 12th, 2018, 08:52 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default thank you

that makes sense - thank you - to our surprise we already were offered a room upgrade so no more bottom deck for us lol
Old July 13th, 2018, 11:08 AM
Admiral

Great. Upgrades are always nice. Enjoy your cruise.

Liberty OTS 4/2018
Symphony OTS 11/2018
Navigator OTS 12/2018
Adventure OTS 3/2019