Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 7th, 2000, 11:32 PM
Passenger

Default NCL Sky December Cruise

We are cruising on the NCL Sky for 2 weeks on the 12/17 cruise and the 12/24 cruise. We are a lesbian couple and there will also be 3 gay males cruising with us. Anyone else out there going on the Sky during this time? Last year we cruised on the Sky over Christmas and were thrilled that there was a "Friends of Dorothy" meeting during the cruise. Would love to meet other family. Also are cruising on the 10/28 13 day sailing of the Mercury from Vancouver to Hawaii.
Sponsored Links
Old September 9th, 2000, 12:16 AM
dashiell

Default RE: NCL Sky December Cruise

Hi. I am interested in knowing about your sailing on the Mercury next year. You indicated that your would be sailing on a 13 night 10/28/01 cruise from Van. to Hawaii. I have found a sailing on the Mercury for Sept. 28 for 12 nights and one from Hawaii to Ensenda for 11 nights on 10/10/01, but nothing for 13 nights on Oct. 28. Is your sailing in Sept? or perhaps the Celebrity Web site is not current. I love the Mercruy. She is wonderful. My partner and I sailed on the Mercury 4 months ago on a 12 night northbound coastal from L.A. to Alaska. Had a great time. We are sailing on the Mercury again in 3 weeks 10/01/00 from Ft. Lauderdale thru the Panama Canal to San Diego. Would love to know about the 10/28/01 Mercury sailing you are on. Love that Mercury! We have had other Celebrity cruises and always had a blast and met a lot of people. (both gay and non-gay). Have a great cruise on the Sky. She is wonderful. We followed her on our Alaska cruise 4 months ago. What a beauty. Have fun! - Dashiell
Also are cruising on the 10/28 13 day sailing of
> the Mercury from Vancouver to Hawaii.