Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 10th, 2000, 01:37 PM
First Mate

Default Gay Cruise Reviews Needed

Dear Cruisers,

Calling on all Gay Cruise Reviews !!! They can be short or long your choice. First hand information can be the best for those readers that have not been on a cruise or a gay cruise. Post them on this board or email them to me. So I can share with our readers. Thank you!!

Your Friend,
Michael Sinn
Cruisemates.com
Sponsored Links
Old September 12th, 2000, 12:11 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Harry Martin
Default RE: Gay Cruise Reviews Needed

HI Michael,

I'll be happy to do one when we get back from the Rhapsody at the first of November. Everyone was so helpful when I was looking for info that I would like to give a first-hand review.

Harry Martin
Old September 13th, 2000, 10:06 AM
First Mate

Thank you Harry that would be great!! I look forward to reading it.

Michael
Old September 28th, 2000, 09:32 AM
Darrell

I have just returned from the RSVP cruise on the Royal Clipper. We visited Corsica, the Italian Riviera and Monaco. It was a wonderful week. The food was mostly excellent. The dining room service was variable and I thought the tables are a little crowded, but the experience was still good. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The ship, which is brand new, is beautiful. Our cabin was quite comfortable and the bath was so nice you hardly noticed that it isn't very big. The lounge does not have good sightlines for entertainment, but you could hear easily. RSVP's Toga Party was great fun and a crew talent contest had several pleasant surprises.
Old September 28th, 2000, 10:55 AM
First Mate

Darrell,

Thank you for your feedback on RSVP. Are you cruising again soon?

Michael
Old September 29th, 2000, 04:13 PM
Darrell

I am already signed up for an RSVP Carribean cruise for February 2001. And a cruise along the coast of Turkey in October 2001 with CODA, which I have never tried before. After going with RSVP, a non-Gay cruise doesn't seem as interesting.Michael Sinn wrote:
>
> Darrell,
>
> Thank you for your feedback on RSVP. Are you cruising again
> soon?
>
> Michael
Old October 4th, 2000, 05:53 PM
First Mate

I do a cruise once a year. Last year on the Maasdam in the Baltic. It was terrific. The ship is magnificent, the staff superior and food is very fine. The ports were excellent. A terrific experience.

This year was on the Nooram andother Holland American ship. It was a classic cruise to the eastern Mediterranean. The ports were excellent. The ship is older but had 6.5 million put into it this year. Food was good, service was excellent. Our group 14 had a ball. There were many other gentlemen on board and we had a good time together.

Next year our group is going on the Amsterdam from ireland to Iceland. We expect a larger group than this year. Contact me if interested.
This is the newest ship for Holland America. It will be christened in November. Will report more later.