Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 6th, 2000, 12:31 AM
Bailey Shackelford

Default 30th Anniversary

My partner,Lou and I will be sailing on the MS VEENDAM on the New Years cruise on the 29th of December from San Juan. While we are on the cruise we will be celebrating our 30th Anniversary on New Years Day. I am trying to find any other gay or lesbian singles or couples tht might be willing to share or table with us at dinner so that we can celebrate without feeling uncomfortable or making our tablemates uncomfortable. We have cruised 13 times with Holland America and had wonderful luck with our dinners mates almost all who havebeen straight. We are both 52 and both work for the airines. As of now we are waitlisted for the second seating. So if you are on that cruise or thinking about it Holland has a great deal of USD899.00 pp and would be interested in sharing a tableat dinner with us please e-mail me. Hope to hear from you soon. BAILEY
Sponsored Links
Old December 6th, 2000, 09:29 AM
Darrell

Default RE: 30th Anniversary

Bailey, I wish we could celebrate with you. My partner & I will celebrate 30 years on Feb 2, 2001. We will do that on land, but we are taking the RSVP cruise on the Maasdam a few days later. I hope you can find some compatiable tablemates for your celebration. I send my best wishes for a great cruise and many more years together.
Darrell