Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 12th, 2000, 07:32 AM
Passenger

Default Paul Gauguin to Tahiti

Just returned on Dec. 10th from a cruise aboard this ship. All I can say is "WOW ! ! ! ! ! " We (my partner and I) have always traveled on 'straight cruises' with out any problems or incidents and this trip was no exception. This ship is much smaller than others we have used and we only encountered two other gay couples on the Paul Gauguin. Whether straight or gay, you will certainly enjoy this particular trip. It was magnificent. No detail was missed. There was a free drink occasion each day, free liquor in your cabin and free flowing wine at lunch and dinner. Take care to not over-indulge. The staff was exceptional.

One great experience for me was being chosen (by the passengers) as King of the cruise. Thought it was funny to have a queen as king. My queen was a delightful 89 yr. old lady with whom we became great friends. This event took part in the early part of the cruise and because of it, everyone aboard recognized me and my partner. It was quite obvious that we were a couple and we were continually being stopped for chit-chat, all positive. It was great.
Sponsored Links
Old December 12th, 2000, 11:01 AM
rvguys

Default RE: Paul Gauguin to Tahiti

Glad you had a great time. We have thought of Tahiti Cruise, we must consider the Paul Gauguin. We are sailing 1/7 on the Millennium, we have had a wouderfull time on Celebrity. We like 'straight cruises'. We post a review on the Millennium.
Old December 12th, 2000, 12:11 PM
MichaelSinn

Default RE: Paul Gauguin to Tahiti

Robb,
Thanks for sharing!!! Reviews help your fellow cruisemates in many ways. =)

Michael Sinn