Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 4th, 2001, 09:46 PM
David & Eddie

Default NCL Majesty..April 22nd

Hi,
We are looking for other gay males or couples that are going on the NCL Majesty that set sails from San Juan on April 22nd. Let us know if you're sailing those dates perhaps we can meet onboard.

We have been on many cruises in the past on various cruise ships and always seen other gay males or couples and always wanted to meet but never got the chance.

Hope to hear from any future cruisers soon!

Sponsored Links
Old February 9th, 2001, 08:53 PM
David & John

Default Re: NCL Majesty..April 22nd

Hey David & Eddie,
Was just looking around and happened up on your note and wanted to say hello from Tennessee. We are booked on the Disney Magic May 26th-June 2nd. We have only cruised once before and it also was with Disney last May on the Disney Wonder for a 4 day Bahamas cruise. Teh cruise and ship were great, but was not that impressed by Nassau. Disney's private island, Castaway Cay is very nice and really enjoyed it. Disney does all things well. I was hoping to meet other gay couples also, but we did not meet any. I sure hope there will be some this time on the 7 day cruise.
Which other cruises have you been on and what has been your favorites and why? Which cruise lines would you recommend? Have you been able to meet anyone on your other cruises? We are just Disney fans and really enjoy Walt Disney World. Just decided to take a break from the theme park this time and just do the cruise. Do you guys have any other future plans for cruises? Maybe we can plan our next one together. Sure would be nice.
Tell me more about you guys, where you live, ages, how long together, etc. We are a bit older than you guys I'm sure. I'm 39 & John is 45. We both don't look nor act our ages. Age is only a state of mind. We just enjoy meeting and making new friends. Hope to stay in touch with you.
David & John
Old February 14th, 2001, 04:01 PM
Beginner

Default Re: NCL Majesty..April 22nd

Hey Guys! Just a quick note to say my partner and myself sailed the NCL Majesty on it's last 4 day trip out of Miami in Dec. before she headed to San Juan. If you have not sailed the Majesty before, she is a great mid-sized ship. We met some new friends from Orlando who are coming to DC to visit this weekend. There was a group of six gay guys travelling together but stayed to themselves. I'm sure you will meet others also.

Here's to blue skies and calm seas!

Bob