Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 12th, 2001, 07:32 AM
Passenger

Default Windsurf Cruise to the Carib. on March 11th

I wrote about this several weeks ago, thought that it is closer to time I might get another response. This is our first time on a sailing vessel and we want to know what to expect. It is going to some of the smaller islands in the Carib. none of which we have been to before except St. Lucia (which we love). Can anyone tell us about the stability of a sailing vessel compared to a regular cruise ship? It is much smaller than others we have been on except for the 'Paul Gauguin' of the Radisson Lines that we were on in December of last year. We had very calm water in the Pacific for that one. How about the entertainment and food?

Anyone else out there going on this cruise?

Since we have been doing a lot of cruises (nine in the last three years, with two more planned this year) I have really enjoyed reading all the messages in this forum about others who have been on cruises, their experiences and the plusses and minuses of each. I wish that more travelers would post messages about their trips after they return home. It is great fun to share experiences.

Keep on cruising guys and gals!
Robb
Sponsored Links
Old February 12th, 2001, 12:15 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Windsurf Cruise to the Carib. on March 11th

Robb,
Check out the Windstar's message board on Cruisemates. You can find good information there about the Windsurf.

Michael
PS What are the 2 other cruises you are booked on?? Ship & Date.