Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 14th, 2001, 11:10 PM
Passenger

Default Atlantis Gay Cruise

I have noticed all the postings of individuals or couples going on "straight" cruises, and asking if someone else may be going. My partner and I have been on 6 cruises, all straight,and have ended up meeting gay people. However, for his birthday this year, I bought us a trip on Atlantis' January cruise from Miami. It truly was the most incredible vacation we have ever taken. I rate it about our trip to South America or to Europe. It was truly so refreshing to be on a cruise, yet be in an enviroment where you could be yourself, and not have any worries as to what someone else might be thinking. It was an overwhelming feeling being on vacation with 1800 other gay men. We have already booked for next year, and my partner an I can't imagine being on a "straight" cruise. I am sure we will go on one again, but it will never hold a candle to what we experienced with Atlantis. If you have not been on one, as a gay person or couple, you owe it to yourself to try it!!

Thom
Sponsored Links
Old February 20th, 2001, 03:34 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Atlantis Gay Cruise

We may be going on the Atlantis cruise on March 11. I received preliminary notification from Showtime Networks Queer as Folk that I won a cruise for me and three guests. We're just waiting for the confirmation documents. However, after looking at the ship you were on, the Norwegian Majesty doesn't seem to be as nice, probably because it's older. We ARE looking forward seeing Debbie Harry perform that cruise.

Our last cruise was in November when we joined my parents on a cruise of the Western Carribbean on the Sea Princess. We had a nice time but will definitely look foward to an all-gay venue.

Also, I was glad to read that you were pleased with Atlantis.

Steve