Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 7th, 2001, 12:23 PM
Bailey Shackelford

Default retiring cruise fanatic

i am a gwm age 52 about to retire the end of this month from an airline job.My partner and I (we have been together 30 years) love to cruise. But my partner will still be working fll time for another airline and will not be able to travel as much as I can. I am looking for male cruising companions between the ages of 35 and 55 who might be willing to share a cabin with me.I would be willing to cruise just about anywhere but my last choice would be the Caribbean. As a retiree for the airlines I get really great deals on cruises and the person with me gets the same deals. I am also interested in finding travelling companions for any kind of travel, especailly to the more exotic destinations, I have travelled a great deal. I usually tend to travel inexpensively. Hope to hear from you soon.
Sponsored Links