Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 17th, 2001, 12:40 PM
Hez Thacker

Default Explorer 16th

Looking for cruisers -- Explorer of the Seas, June 16th -- to share the excitement with....

talk to me.
Sponsored Links
Old June 4th, 2001, 07:29 PM
Hez

Default Re: Explorer 16th

Has anyone even sailed on the Explorer? Would you like to share information?
Old June 14th, 2001, 01:51 PM
Darrell

Default Re: Explorer 16th

Hi Hez and other guys,

I have not sailed on the Explorer, but am a travel agent, and was on her in March. Absolutly a beautiful ship. You guys are going to have a lot of fun. I was onboard for hours, during embarkation, and there was a wide variety of passengers. I saw at least 10 gay couples/singles right off the bat, and there was not a special gay group onboard this specific date that I was there. Nice to know that we gay guys and girls enjoy sailing with the masses.

The ship has soooooo much to do, as you would expect for it's size. But you really won't feel that it is too big. Just may not see everything on a 7day. "The Chamber" is a medium sized 2 level disco that is so cool. It has a Medival design, very flamboyant, with gargoyles, and the like. Nice wine bar for the quiter times though. I could go on and on, but you'll have more fun just "exploring" her once on board, and eat, eat eat, the food was great. Be sure to see at least on show in the "Studio/Ice Rink".

Hope you guys have a lot of fun, and report back on your cruise... love hearing how it was.

Darrell