Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 7th, 2002, 09:42 PM
Passenger

Default Carnival Paradise 1/27 Western Carribean

Hi!

My partner and I are cruising on the Paradise out of Miami on Jan 27th...It is our first cruise and the price was right....any tips on where to hang out to meet other Gay travelers? We don't really expect companions, but it might be nice to meet some others...

Howard
Sponsored Links
Old January 12th, 2002, 08:14 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Carnival Paradise 1/27 Western Carribean

Hi Guys~
My partner and I AND our best friends, another gay couple, will be on the ship with you! You will have a blast! This is our 3rd cruise together. Where are you from? We are in Indianapolis, our friends now live in Ft. Lauderdale. Let us know how we may help. Would love to meet you on board! we are 30's/40. This cruise should be a mix of ages and the non smoking environment will eliminate the heavy party crowd that is sometime associated with the older carnival reputation. We have been on the Carnival Ectasy, and the Celebrity Century.
Mike and Jeff
Old March 2nd, 2002, 06:01 PM
Marlin

Default Re: Carnival Paradise 1/27 Western Carribean

Hi!

Saw your post on the cruise board.

My partner and I are set to go on the Paradise on March 17th to the Western Carribean.

Thought you might be kind enough to give us some insight into the ship, passengers, gay attitute, etc.

Thanks so much. Hope you enjoyed your cruise!

Marlin