Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 18th, 2002, 04:52 PM
Karl

Default Sunbathing

On the Voyager or Radiance class ships is nude sunbathing allowed? As a male stripper I love sunbathing naturally, but found it hard to do on ships. (had ice water dropped on me when I did it on a private veranda
Would apreciate an answer. If you want check me out on my website.
http://www.geocities.com/karlhugepecs/index.html

Sponsored Links
Old April 19th, 2002, 08:58 AM
Phillip B. Eddy

Default Re: Sunbathing

Sorry, Karl, no nude sunbathing.
Carnival is the only one that even allows topless for women, on one restricted deck. Some smaller European lines might allow it, but I doubt it.
There are occasionally all-nude charters of big ships, but on those, mostly, nudity is required, not optional.
I went on an all-male, gay Windjammer last Fall the was clothing optional and was a blast, but I don't think they have one planned for this year yet - check www.windjammerwest.com - specialty cruises.
On the last RSVP I did, on Carnival Ecstacy, we turned the topless deck into a clothing optional deck, much to the chagrin of the RSVP staff, but it was done with taste and proper decorum, so they let us get away with it. Ever tried RSVP? (www.rsvp.net) Their next big ship cruise is next year on the Holland America Zuiderdam. Normally HAL won't allow topless and I don't think they have a secluded-enough deck for nudity, but I got a penthouse suite with a huge balcony so plan on doing it there.
PS - nice bod (but I prefer more furry types) ;-)
Old April 21st, 2002, 09:59 AM
Tom Schaefer

For sun bathing you might want to try a German ship or at least one that caters to Germans. I was surprised when on the Deutchland the sauna was coed....I was in the buff when a group of women came in also in their respective birthday suits....Boy did I have to change my mind set fast.
My compliments on your appearance...I'm sure you were admired by all, and I mean all.
Thanks for the photo!
Old April 22nd, 2002, 10:21 AM
Karl

Default Re: Re: Sunbathing

Wow thanks for your feedback I will check into that. Anyone find any nude beaches in the Carribean?

Thanks,

Karl

Old April 23rd, 2002, 07:01 AM
First Mate

St. Martin has a nude beach on the French side of the island. Very nice with all amenities.
Old April 23rd, 2002, 01:52 PM
Miamiguy

WOOF!!!
Old April 23rd, 2002, 02:50 PM
Karl

Hey thanks for your compliment. If you want to chat just email. Here's a pic of me on the beach.

Karl

Old April 23rd, 2002, 03:38 PM
orlspeedo

Great pics Karl, would love to see more! Wish I was cruising with you as I enjoy nude sunbathing as well. While in St. Martin, went to Cupecoy which is kind of out of the way and very nice. Last year while in St. John, found Solomans Bay. You have to hike down to the beach, takes about 20 minutes or so, but once there it is one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever been to. Crystal clear waters and sand and enjoyed the day in the buff there. Hope this helps! Enjoy, have fun, and hope to hear about it when you get back!

Steve
Old April 24th, 2002, 08:46 AM
Miamiguy

Karl:

I live on the beach in Miami and we have a huge nude beach here. I sometimes bike over to the nude beach - its about a mile from my home.

Really enjoy your pictures. Would love to chat.

Sorry about the ice water.
Old April 26th, 2002, 08:43 AM
Admiral

Great pics Karl! Wanna come to Alaska with us in July?
Old April 26th, 2002, 09:33 PM
John3

Great Pics Karl !!!! Would love to have you on my cruise from the Canaries to Costa Rica !!! You sound very personable and fun !!! WOOF !!!
Old June 4th, 2002, 04:22 PM
dgm

Can't help you out with the beaches but let me tell ya the only thing i would be throwing on you would be myself..lol - Good luck with the beach search and how the heck do u get a body like that!!!! happy cruisin.....
Old July 1st, 2002, 05:15 AM
Michael-01

Default Sunbathing

Hiya Karl

Contact me privately for some tips on Nude sunbathing man !!

V14GRAMAN@aol.com

Love

Michael-01

PS: Loved your picture - was that you ?
Old December 30th, 2002, 06:47 PM
let

need to keep you up at the top...lets plan a cruise - the more the merrier...
Old January 1st, 2003, 02:11 PM
Tom Schaefer

Karl, the only suggestion I would make would be for you to consider a Eurpoean line (minus Costa owned by Carnival). Europeans have a different attitude towards nudity and have no problem with it. A German ship would be perfect for you. I sailed on the Deutschland...even the dry Sauna was Coed...nude coed. It startled me when I was lying in there not knowing, heard the door open up but didn't open my eyes. When the 4 women started talking.....boy did I have to adjust my brain real quick. There are a number of other lines such as First European and MSC...you could call them and ask what their policies are.
One further note...there is someone who writes into Cruise critics web site called iron pecs. Look him up since you both love the weights...you both would turn enough heads on a ship if traveling together. Being a gym rat I know what it takes to maintain. Best of the New Years to you..with that picture of yours you will surely get alot of offers to go on a cruise...work it baby! :^)
Old January 6th, 2003, 10:07 PM
letsgo!

would love to do Navigator or Voyager - end of Jan or Feb... anyone in?
Old January 18th, 2003, 07:48 PM
jay-

b great 2 cruise with u
Old January 25th, 2003, 11:34 PM
Vinny

Default REGAL EMPRESS - MARDI GRAS cruise

would love to see you on the REGAL EMPRESS - MARDI GRAS cruise!!! Its an older, smaller ship BUT in NEW ORLEANS for MARDI GRAS, wooooohooooo, lets go!