Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 15th, 2002, 07:01 AM
Passenger

Default Queen Mary 2..GLBT group..RIO..Carnival

When finished, the Queen Mary II will be the biggest liner in the world. And one of her earliest sailings will be from Fort Lauderdale to Rio de Janeiro and then back to Fort Lauderdale. She departs FLL on Feb 11, 2004 and arrives in RIO on Feb 21(8AM); she departs RIO on Feb 24 (11PM) and returns to FLL on March 6 (in time for March Madness and spring break).

That's 4 days and 3 nights at a WORLD CLASS PARTY.

Ports on the way include St Thomas and Salvador de Bahia; ports on the way back include Barbados, Martinique and St Maarten.

I can't think of a better way to help break in this ship than filling it with members of the gay/lesbian/ bisexual/transgender community on their way to one of the biggest, gayest parties in the world.

The voyage is available in legs (to RIO and from RIO), but I think we can negotiate a better deal if we do the round trip. If anyone thinks they may be interested (even if its for just one leg) leave your posts, so we can gauge general interest.

You will not be making a commitment by posting at this time. This is merely to gauge general interest in the cruise.
Please go to this message board to leave your post of general interest.
http://messages.cruisecritic.com/2/O...890903321&m=40 73053656&r=4073053656#4073053656

I'll work hard as your host and will seek out other special deals to be had by our group. I am not a travel agent; I may receive a cabin upgrade as a reward for putting together the group, but it depends on the number of people who actually book the trip.

Thanks for your time,
Thom Sully, Lancaster, PA (formerly, WeHo)
Sponsored Links
Old August 15th, 2002, 07:15 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Queen Mary 2..GLBT group..RIO..Carnival

Didn't realize this board didn't support hotlinks. You can cut and paste the link directly into your address bar and hit enter to go to the site OR simply reply to the post on this board...
Old August 15th, 2002, 08:21 AM
Hobie

I'm interested. Sounds like a great itinerary. Please keep me posted about status of this possible group cruise.
Thanks, Hobie
Old August 15th, 2002, 02:20 PM
Beginner

Sounds like a neat opportunity. Keep me posted.