Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 5th, 2003, 11:38 PM
SIMONEfan

Default SIMONE A ON BOARD NAVIGATOR 1/25!

Does anyone know if SIMONE A... will be on board the Navigator on January 25?....I saw on one of the chat boards that she was making a Winter comeback....For those of you who do not have an inside scoop on her she has most recently been flying back and forth to the islands..SIMONE was also spotted in late November on THE MERCURY....although its rumored she was posing as a man for cover.........................

SIMONE is a legend among the stage community....She is a 50's woman from the glamour era...dancing, singing, and most always "directing" her entourage....SIMONE had surgery this year to update her looks including a complete facial refresher.

The Enquirer reports that SIMONE is close to finalizing a deal with one of the largest cosmetics firms for a cover girl contract. If anyone spots her please let me know,,,,,she is usually easy to spot as she carries a GIANT cosmetic case that covers an entire standard bathroom storage area...She will also most likely be with her devoted husband John...stunning looks and personality.

Please let me know if you have seen her or can confirm she will be on this ship....
Sponsored Links
Old January 9th, 2003, 06:33 PM
Passenger

Default Re: SIMONE A ON BOARD NAVIGATOR 1/25!

I hate to break it to her adoring fans but Simone A is no longer with us. She has gone to that great cosmetic counter in the sky. (God rest her soul. PLEASE!) She will be remembered as a wonderful human being and a kind hearted individual who would go out of her way to do anything for her friends(?). Her last wish was to be forgotten.