Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 9th, 2003, 11:21 PM
Brandy

Default Olivia does Gay & Lesbian Vacations

My partner and I have traveled on straight cruises & with Olivia. I have to be honest... there is nothing like an Olivia vacation. The attention to detail far surpasses what you find on a straight cruise. Olivia brings their own staff (in addition to the ship staff)... And the entertainment is handpicked by people at Olivia that know exactly what we want and enjoy... did you know they have a cruise coming up with the Indigo Girls!!!! What straight cruise would offer that? Speaking of catering to us.... they even have a ALTERNATIVE FAMILY VACATION... how cool is that? We also found out the company is really expanding... we are thinking about booking an Olivia Backroads trip in July - Biking in Provence... you should really check out their website - I'm telling you... I haven't met a single person that didn't return with an Olivia glow about them... it's an experience beyond words....

www.olivia.com

-Brandy
Sponsored Links