Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 29th, 2003, 01:34 PM
First Mate

Default Silversea or Seabourn: Gay Friendly Passengers?

Any thoughts on how gay-friendly (or not) the fellow passengers on Silversea or Seabourn are likely to be? (Spending 7 days being snarled-at is not my idea of a good time! <g>). Any other thoughts about an upscale, luxury cruise that would tend to be a comfortable environment?
Sponsored Links
Old April 30th, 2003, 04:21 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Silversea or Seabourn: Gay Friendly Passengers?

went on Seabourn with my partner for 14 days in Euorpe and the staff was incredible, they all looked like GQ models, the passenegrs were ok , did meet up with some Aussies who were a couple and we had a great time
Old July 6th, 2003, 07:27 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Silversea or Seabourn: Gay Friendly Passengers?

Have sailed with Seabourn 8 times and have to agree the staff onboard look like they are GQ models. Seabourn is very gay friendly. I have never felt uncomfortable with either the crew or even my fellow cruisers.
Old July 15th, 2003, 04:54 PM
CruiserDan

Default Re: Re: Re: Silversea or Seabourn: Gay Friendly Passengers?

You will be VERY happy to book Seabourn. Very gay friendly, even threw a Friends of DONNAS party (Dorothy's younger, prettier sister)!! Great fun!