Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 23rd, 2003, 05:19 PM
Todd R

Default Grand Princess 12OCT03 - Any FOD

Hi there,

Jeff and I are booked on the Grand for the 12OCT03 sailing from Port Everglades. Is anyone else booked on this trip. It would be great to meet up once on board.

Thanks,
Todd.
Sponsored Links
Old September 30th, 2003, 10:18 PM
Todd R

Default Re: Grand Princess 12OCT03 - Any FOD

Ok, so we have less than two weeks before the Grand sets sail for our cruise.

I see there are others on the sailing of October 5th and 19th. What about the 12th?

Hope to see you on board - ps: have heard that there's an FOD get together on the Monday afternoon aboard the Grand
Old October 1st, 2003, 08:13 PM
Rob Murphy

Attended FOD on Tuesday afternoon on my cruise in September. Look in the Princess Patter (newsletter). It should say "Friends of Dorothy-Rainbow Get-Together".
Old October 21st, 2003, 11:58 AM
Todd R

Just back from the Grand on Sunday. Had a fabulous time! FOD party was great; hosted by Laurence Stark, one of the performers. Really nice guy! There were 6 (male) couples who showed up for the FOD meeting. 1 couple was travelling with other (female) friends so didn't have a chance to get together much, but the rest of us (10 guys in total) became really good friends, did excursions together, dinner (table for 10), shows, skywalkers, drinks, etc. The friendships that we made (Jeff and I) really helped to make the cruise so much more enjoyable! Now, just can't wait until the next one.