Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 1st, 2003, 06:48 PM
Jack and Marty

Default NCL Sun 09/21/03

Gay Seattle couple looking for fun people onboard. No drama. Please let us hear from you
Also, does anyone know how early we can board the ship in Vancouver? We are Latitudes memebers. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old September 17th, 2003, 01:35 PM
ray b

Default Re: NCL Sun 09/21/03

Hi guys. I can't answer your request about boarding time, except to say I'll be taking the morning train to vancouver arriving at noon and expect to board the ship between 1 and 2. The ship is full so I expect it to be a zoo at the pier.
I expect there will be some family on board and since it's such a short trip maybe could touch base with whoever on leaving Vancouver.
Friends told me that a good meeting place is the 12th deck observation bar. They have a non-smoking side and I plan on being there at 6:30 enjoying the departure from Vancouver.
Old September 18th, 2003, 02:38 PM
jack west

Default Re: Re: NCL Sun 09/21/03

Thanks, Ray. We're meeting a couple of Seattle guys in the Champagne Bar right after the life jacket muster. Craig and Steve are those guys and we are Jack and Marty. We're going up Saturday on the train. Did you get notified that we are sailing from the Ballentyne Pier?
Old September 18th, 2003, 02:42 PM
jack west

Default Re: Re: NCL Sun 09/21/03

Just realize I didn't say, "and please join us" at the bar. If it doesn't have a great view then we'll find some place that does. I'm really excited about sailing out of Vancouver, also. Plus sailing under the Golden Gate Bridge! See you Sunday.