Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 18th, 2003, 08:18 PM
car29

Default 1st cruise - looking 4 roomate

Hi, I am a good looking single professional male from Toronto Canada. I have heard many interesting things about boat crusies and I am really interested in going on one. I am gay (but not out) and the problem is that I don't have any friends that want to experience this....so I'm stuck and have to do this alone. I would love to meet up with someone who's in a similar situation. Email me back and let's discuss any possibilities of hooking up.
Sponsored Links
Old September 19th, 2003, 08:14 AM
Passenger

Send a message via ICQ to gbb0131 Send a message via AIM to gbb0131 Send a message via Yahoo to gbb0131
Default Re: 1st cruise - looking 4 roomate

Wish you had posted earlier. I'm booked on the Carnival Imagination for next month and could have used a room mate.

Greg

Old September 19th, 2003, 10:35 AM
Waldy

I am booked on the Dawn Princess in November out of San Juan sailing solo wish there were other guys sailing on that cruise. Always nice to meet new people on cruises. You can always meet people even if you sail alone.
Old September 20th, 2003, 08:10 PM
Treven Dunning

Why don't you check out Atlantis Events' alternate website, http://groups.msn.com/AtlantisEvents
There's plenty of people looking for a cabinmate for one of Atlantis' upcoming cruises.