Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 1st, 2003, 01:31 PM
Jerry & Kirk

Default STAR PRINCESS Nov. 1 - Dec. 8

Hello All,

My partner and I are seasoned cruise travelers and will be on board the Star Princess Nov. 1st - Dec. 8th, which is 3 cruises back to back to back. Surely, there are other gay/les folks out there somewhere that are booked on 1 or more segements. Wouldn't it be nice to meet each other and share some of our travel expeiences and engage in other good conversation ? Who knows, we might hit it off and decide to share some meals, shipboard activities and shore excursions. But first, we have to meet.....agree ?
So, if your going to be on board contact us. Don't be shy !
Sponsored Links
Old October 12th, 2003, 05:50 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: STAR PRINCESS Nov. 1 - Dec. 8

My girlfriend and I leave on the Carnival Sensation Nov. 1st. going to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Know of any gay restaurants or bars in either of these places? Thanks.
Old October 12th, 2003, 09:27 PM
Jerry & Kirk

Default Re: Re: STAR PRINCESS Nov. 1 - Dec. 8

Sorry Angela, can't help you out on this one bkz it's been YEARS since we were in those cities and we wouldn't remember the names of bars and restaurants and they have probably changed names and locations anyway. Surely you could find a world wide guide for bars and restaurants. Maybe you could post another message on this website and ask the same question you asked us.......You may get tons of responses.

BON VOYAGE
Old October 13th, 2003, 12:21 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Harry Martin

J & K,

I can't think of a *better* ship to be on for 3 back-to-back cruises!

A tip -- if you are doing Personal Choice, the Capri dining rooom (on Plaza level) is usually less crowded than the other PC dining room (across from the traditional dining room)

Another tip: The Dancin' show is incredible -- truly shows off all the features of the Star's theater. Be sure and see that. And, the comedian Somthing McDonald is great on his first time out -- don't miss the slide show comparing Princess with Premier -- was a hoot.

I'm so envious! We took the Star in February to Mexican Riviera.

Harry
Old October 13th, 2003, 01:32 AM
Jerry & Kirk

Default Re: Re: STAR PRINCESS Nov. 1 - Dec. 8

THANKS for the tips Harry ! Our balcony cabin on Aloha deck is almost in direct line with the Capri restaurant.......will be a breeze to get to. We WON'T miss the shows you suggested.

J & K
Old October 13th, 2003, 12:46 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Harry Martin

Glad I could help.

Did I mention to search the photo galleries under my name, and I have a gallery exclusive of the Star ship photos?

Harry Martin