Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising
Register Forgot Password?

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 17th, 2003, 09:19 PM
SD

Default Male mate for spring cruise 2004!!

Athletic, active, in-shape, good looking 38 yr old white male here seeking a similar cabinmate to join me on a spring cruise to the Caribbean in 2004. I'm gay (not "out"), and am a VERY discreet, normal, masculine and guy-next-door type. I'm planning a 5 or 7 day cruise in March or April to Eastern Caribbean or Grand Cayman, preferably departing from Pt. Canaveral. I'm looking to share cabin expenses (don't want to pay a "single" supplement), plus I prefer not to go it alone. None of my friends can take vacation time, and I am not necessarily looking for "romance". If you're athletic, nice looking, enjoy exploring active shore excursions, have a GREAT sense of humor, under 40 preferably, then drop me a response and let's discuss.
Sponsored Links
Old November 26th, 2003, 10:28 AM
brendan

Default Re: Male mate for spring cruise 2004!!

i am from the uk and i am in the same situation.
6ft tall 80kg and i am thinking of a cruise in conjuction with my key west experience and this sounds like fun.
straight acting, although, not such a good actor!!

B